The Pickering Public Library has meeting rooms available at its Central Library, located at One, The Esplanade, Pickering, Ontario.
Pickering Central Library Auditorium
- Capacity: 100 people
- Hours: Monday- Friday 9:00 – 8:30 pm | Saturday 9:00 – 4:30pm | Sunday 1 - 4:30pm
- Room rates (Profit): $150 for 4 hours
- Room rates (Non-Profit): $70 for 4 hours
- Facilities: For any of these items, please confirm at the time of booking: chairs; tables; sink; small stage; lectern; easels; digital projector and screen; and microphones. Piano available in the Auditorium for an additional charge of $25
Pickering Central Library Boardroom
- Capacity: 12 people
- Hours:Monday- Friday 9:00 – 8:30 pm | Saturday 9:00 – 4:30pm | Sunday 1 - 4:30pm
- Room Rates (Profit): $80 for 4 hours
- Room Rates (Non-Profit): $50 for 4 hours
- Facilities: For any of these items, please confirm at the time of booking: sink; easel; white board; and, digital projector and screen.
Payment must be received at least three business days prior to the rental period. HST and GST are included in all rates. There will be no refunds for cancellations made less than 24 hours before the booking. Cancellations must be made during business hours Monday to Friday. Note: There will be a $46.00 charge for NSF cheques. Groups must provide proof of charitable status in order to receive non-profit rates. Room set-up and clean up is the responsibility of the renter. For more information please call 905-831-6265 x 6237. Additionally, please check with the Room Bookings for External Groups policy for details.