March Break Short Story Contest
Do you enjoy writing? if so, submit a story for the Library's March Break Short Story Contest. A fully completed entry form must accompany your story.
- The story can be no longer than two pages.
- The story must begin with the line, "I picked up the small gold key...".
- The typed font size must be at least 12 point.
- Entries will be divided into the following age categories: Junior Kindergarten to Senior Kindergarten; Grades One to Two; Grades Three to Four; Grades Five to Six; Grades Seven to Eight; and Grades Nine through Twelve.
- Writers must submit their story by email to [email protected] by Saturday, March 18.
- Winners will be announced on the website on Friday April 7.